[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Beginners' Grammarian

Rohan Fenwick qeslagh at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 03:55:29 PDT 2015

ghItlhpu' Quvar, jatlh:
> Wouldn't it be good to have a Beginners' Grammarian appointed again? A BG
> was invented to avoid getting multiple answers to simple beginners'
> questions, and that's what's happening right now.

jang Qov, jatlh:
> Who is up to the task, can make the commitment, and hasn't had a turn?
> Nominate yourself. It is a great learning experience during which you will
> learn much, including the page and section numbers of most of TKD.

It is indeed. Not only will you get a chance to help our small community to grow by encouraging new learners, but by doing a tour as BG, your own Klingon will improve out of sight. Most of our best speakers have served a tour, and for my part I was taken aback at how much better my Klingon was immediately after serving (in 2005). I just wish I had the spoons to commit to having another proper go around myself, particularly since we've got these two new beginners who both seem quite keen.

On which note, welcome, Karen and qunnoQ! chemuvta'mo' mabel, 'ej SuratlhtaH 'e' vItul. (Because you have joined us, we are pleased, and I hope that you will stay.)

QeS 'utlh