[Tlhingan-hol] qaghwI' between consonants

Karen Alessio karenalessio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:37:33 PDT 2015

This was amazingly helpful.
And so very well explained. where can I access these older publications?
Were the articles all written in linguistics jargon like this? (because
somehow that sort of thing makes more sense to me than layman's terms
usually do).
Thanks so much for sharing.  this was precisely the answer I was looking
for regarding syllable structure!