[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: wovmoHwI'

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:46:37 PDT 2015

Since we are generally using databases for this function, I’d just like to point out that we can put personal annotations into fields OTHER than the definition, and we’ll be less likely to corrupt the data. Normal dictionaries site sources. It’s the only way to resolve eventual arguments about definitions for a canon-based language.

Look in the archives for the origin of the Klingon word for “armpit”, if you want to know why this is important.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably