[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: wovmoHwI'

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri Oct 23 07:12:59 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 9:59 AM, qunnoQ HoD <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> > there are minor differences between dictionaries created by different
> people.
>
> this means that there are different versions of the canon,or that there
> are different interpretations of the canon ?

The canon is the same for everyone, although everyone's interpretations of
them might not be identical. There's also the possibility of errors or
omissions in dictionaries people compile themselves due to simple human
error or oversight. I know my dictionary has some errors in it that I might
never find, such is the downside of compiling it oneself without having
others check it.

qurgh