[Tlhingan-hol] Qualification

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:57:16 PDT 2015

> If you speak about a topic with an obvious time reference, that
establishes the tense of everything you say
I guess -as it has been pointed out on previous posts- once i manage to
free my mind from the effort of imposing my native language on
klingon,things will indeed become clearer.

> The sort of arguments English speakers have with each other as to whether
or not you should have used a particular tense for a particular verb is the
kind of thing one would be killed for on Qo’noS.
ok.. after reading this i laughed so hard until i cried ! i can only
imagine myself on Qo'noS talking to two Klingons twice my size insisting
that they explain why they don't use tenses,until someone takes my head..
good thing i'm not on Qo'noS ! lol !