[Tlhingan-hol] Michael Dorn on reddit about his proposed "Worf" show

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Sun Oct 18 07:32:40 PDT 2015

Yup, he has nothing good to say about us. His piece in Earthlings: Ugly Bags of Mostly Water made me disinclined to put any energy into lobbying for his show.

He is fairly contemptuous of fandom in general, but I saw an airplane he used to own and it had the tlhIngan wo' Degh on the ngaDmoHwI' chong.