[Tlhingan-hol] Michael Dorn on reddit about his proposed "Worf" show

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 04:19:21 PDT 2015

I met Dorn at a Con in Dallas circa 2010.
We were chatting for a bit and things were going along well until I
mentioned that I was the translator behind the Jenolan Caves tour that he
had just heard about in Australia.
The moment I brought up the Klingon language, he turned to his handler,
asked where the restroom was, and left.

I told the story to someone shortly thereafter and they replied that Dorn
doesn't like the language.
Among other things, I was told that he feels that we have ruined
Shakespeare.

~naHQun

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 6:44 AM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3p0kwy/i_am_michael_dorn_worf_from_star_trek_the_next/cw23d2i
> Q: "Hi Mr. Dorn, thanks for doing this AMA! How fluent are you in Klingon?"
> A: "Not at all."
>
> Anyone from the KLI in contact with him to offer coaching?
>
> --
> De'vID

~Michael Roney, Jr.
Freelance Translator