[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: veSDuj

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 10:41:11 PDT 2015

> Because that's what Okrand decided to do. All the ship types seem to
follow the pattern of {XDuj}: {veQDuj}, {SuyDuj}, {toDDuj}, etc
i didn't know that. very interesting.

> Klingon was intended as a spoken (not written) language.
hmm.. this raised another question. If Okrand did not intend Klingon to be
a written language,has he ever said which pIqaD he considers canon ? As i
understand there are at least two versions/types of pIqaD,and i think i
read somewhere,that noone knows the creator of pIqaD. Has Okrand ever
commented on any of these ?

qunnoQ