[Tlhingan-hol] Upper case letters

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:36:52 PDT 2015

MO was very careful to devise a system of transliteration in which
ambiguity is impossible. The only problem I find is the capital I being
mistaken for lower case L in sans-serif fonts, which makes it harder to
read constructions like {lIlI'moH} or {'IllI'}. Even then, anyone familiar
with Klingon phonology will figure it out pretty quickly.
~'eD

My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
My other modeling blog:  http://bellerophon.blog.com/