[Tlhingan-hol] Upper case letters

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Oct 2 08:41:02 PDT 2015

The alternatives for writing Klingon with lower case letters have been
discussed multiple times already so I won't go into that right now.

IMHO writing in lowercase would have given Klingon a much more serious
"look" because this apparant mix of lower and upper case letters has
produced lots of stupid joke about Klingon.

Am 02.10.2015 um 17:08 schrieb Steven Boozer:
> Arabic or the uvular /r/ in French instead of  G, which doesn’t
> otherwise appear in Klingon?  And then there’s {tlh}!

The sound for tlh look quite similar to the IPA rendition of it, which
shows a t + an l with a dash.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh