[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: beyn Dartlh

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 10:36:20 PST 2015

"and then there was Darth Bane ; he turned to the dark side,because he
was able to acknowledge that in the end, you only have yourself."

SItlhDaq,beyn Dartlh tu'lu' je ; tlhojDI' HeghDaq ghaj'egh neH, HoS'a'
Hurgh muv rIntaH.
(among the Sith,there was Darth Bane too ; when he realized at death
he only had himself,he joined (irreversibly/irrevocably) the dark
great power.)
Or maybe I could say too :
SItlhDaq,beyn Dartlh tu'lu' je ; HeghDaq ghaj'egh neH 'e' tlhojDI,
HoS'a' Hurgh muv rIntaH
(among the Sith,there was Darth Bane too ; when he realized *that* at
death he only had himself,he joined (irreversibly/irrevocably) the
dark great power.)

Sad story indeed.. Someone so disillusioned by the vanity of life,that
eventually he turned to darkness.

p.s. Could someone please tell me,how to remove the jay' red lines
from google's auto-correct ? Whenever I write in Klingon I see
everything underlined in red ! Qu'vatlh !

qun HoD