[Tlhingan-hol] Does this make sense ?

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Nov 24 11:52:34 PST 2015

On 11/24/2015 2:24 PM, qunnoQ HoD wrote:

> What I couldn't find a word/description for was "science fiction". I
> actually wanted to say "this was a science fiction movie". It would be
> nice if someone had any ideas on how to say "science fiction" in
> klingon. I didn't find any words for "fiction/imagination/fantasy"

How about {QeD jallu'bogh lut} "story of science which one imagines"?

For something traditional or legendary, use {wIch} "myth."

If you want to get technical about it and it's not hard SF but a fantasy
story set in space like Star Wars, maybe something like {logh lut}
"space story" or even {logh ghe'naQ} "space opera."

http://trimboli.name