[Tlhingan-hol] Objects, direct and indirect

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:01:39 PST 2015

I agreed with you up to the point where you suggest that the prefix trick can be used.

Note that the prefix trick only works when the indirect object is first or second person. It’s never used with third person for all parties, as you suggest. And without that, you haven’t explained why {-vaD} is not needed when there is no explicit direct object.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv