[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC : Sentences as objects

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Wed Nov 18 13:45:22 PST 2015

I wasn't going to correct you.  You did so much right in that sentence that I completely understood it and could easily overlook on missing prefix.  However, since you are attempting to correct yourself, I want to make sure you correct yourself correctly.  It should actually be {bo-} since you have the object {Hoch}.

janSIy