[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tlhutlh

chransberry@gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:42:53 PST 2015

This is one of my favorite Klingon words so far, because the sound of it makes me think of the sound that happens when we're driving to town and we drink from a glass water bottle, and when we set it down, the water splashes down and against the sides of the glass bottle. Don't know if it sounds like that to anyone else, but it makes it an easy word for me to remember :-D.

-QISta'