[Tlhingan-hol] KGT grammar

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:27:24 PST 2015

> It's like with any language, first learn the basics before reading the
advanced book.

exactly ! I never understood people who rushed things. no matter what
someone is trying to learn -from baking pies to sending rockets to space-
there is no point in moving on,unless you have learned the basics. That is
the reason though,why someone must know where to find these basics so as
not to omit something important.

..being on the subject though,I would like to ask where does "the
grammarian's desk" stand in comparison to all this. what is its level of
complexity ? when should someone study it ? after the KGT or before it ?