[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC : plural in nationalities

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:59:26 PST 2015

should i put the KLBC,the way i did ? if not,please tell me..

anyway,I would like to ask about something that confuses me.

in english one can say :

the german people (plural)
a german man/woman

the belgian people (plural)
a belgian man/woman

the italian people (plural)
an italian man/woman

..and so on

on the other hand one can also say :

the germans (plural)
the belgians (plural)
the italians (plural)

in klingon when i say {verengan} does this mean both singular/plural
depending on the context ?
i can't understand when to say {verengan} and when {verenganpu'}.

if i want to call a group of people <<ferengi dogs>> (my favorite klingon
expression), should i say
{verengan Ha'DIbaHmey},{verenganpu' Ha'DIbaH} or {verenganpu' Ha'DIbaHmey} ?

..which brings up another question

if the plural suffix is to be put on the second word,should i use {-pu'} or
{-mey} ? I mean the ferengi may be able to talk,but the dog isn't..

cpt qunnoQ