[Tlhingan-hol] Concerning the purpose clauses

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:40:32 PST 2015

Interesting. I don't have any example for {mIm} in my notes. Maybe it
appeared in that Sonnet or in Monopoly? I apparently didn't get all the
sentences from there, yet. Do you remember the source of this sentence? And
what is it in Klingon? {yImImQo'!}, {pemImQo'!}? I'd like to add it to my
notes...

- André