[Tlhingan-hol] Concerning the purpose clauses

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:59:08 PST 2015

luckily,before moving on,I realized something needed further clarification..

lets consider the following sentences :

{Sutmey chenmoHmeH targh luSurgh} <<they skinned the targh in order to make
clothes>>
{la' luQeHmoHmeH Duj luQaw’} <<they destroyed the vessel to anger the
commander>>

I noticed that the {-meH} word comes at the beginning of the sentence (or
at least after the first word)
Can the sentences above be formulated as :

{targh luSurgh Sutmey chenmoHmeH}
{Duj luQaw’ la' luQeHmoHmeH} ?

as it seems the "sentences as objects" constellation will have to wait..