[Tlhingan-hol] Beginner's Grammarian: The hunt is on

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Nov 10 03:15:03 PST 2015

Am 10.11.2015 um 04:34 schrieb Rohan Fenwick:
> times a week. That's enough, for my part. Hell, I fervently believe that
> one is enough. We're not such a big community that we can afford to talk

My words.

> we do have being left behind. That's emphatically bad for our community.

I also see the BG as some kind of "admin" or "moderator" you find in a
web forum. A new student coming here sees a virtual room full of people
and simply yells "Hey, I need help. Who's there to help me find the
right start?" - We sometimes forget about that, because WE all know who
is in here.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh