[Tlhingan-hol] Beginner's Grammarian: The hunt is on

Rohan Fenwick qeslagh at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:08:24 PST 2015

ghItlhpu' naHQun, jatlh:
> Are the facebook and Google groups in any way associated with the KLI?
> Is there a need or a BG there as well, I don't watch them closely enough
> to know what responses (or lack of responses) are happening.

That's a really good question, and one I was pondering myself. I don't believe they're formally affiliated with the KLI (correct me if I'm wrong, Lawrence), so retired Facebook BGs wouldn't be KLI Grammarians as such, but there's no reason someone couldn't set up a similar role on a more informal basis.

taH:> I wouldn't want to spread the BG too thin by having to watch too many
> pots, but I also don't want to see beginners not get the help that they
> could be getting.

Absolutely. Having one arena to watch is enough - especially considering that all this is on a voluntary basis and it'd consequently become a larger time sacrifice to take on the BG's role.

QeS 'utlh