[Tlhingan-hol] Beginner's Grammarian: The hunt is on

kechpaja kechpaja at comcast.net
Mon Nov 9 20:01:44 PST 2015

I was just talking to a beginner in the Google+ group — I pointed them to the mailing list, and pointed out that there tends to be more activity here.

I've never been in the FB group, my experience with groups on FB is that they tend to not be nearly as user-friendly as lists, since (among other things) there's no way to fork a thread without starting a new post.

--
kechpaja <kechpaja at comcast.net>