[Tlhingan-hol] How Many grammarians?

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Mon Nov 9 12:59:32 PST 2015

In addition, when the qep'a' has held a "Grammarian's Round Table" all present former BGs have been invited.  Also, when the KLI has held contests which would be judged by Grammarians, some former BGs have been asked to help.  I think, though never formally stated anywhere, there are three paths to being called, "Grammarian".  1) Be one of the orignally designated KLI grammarians (no longer an active path).  2) Take the KLCP Level 4 (never yet requested).  3) Complete a term as BG (this is where the majority of our Grammarians come from).

Jeremy