[Tlhingan-hol] Tlhingan-hol Digest, Vol 51, Issue 66

John R. Harness cartweel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:47:00 PST 2015

To be clear, I wasn't trying to make a link between the certification
program and the beginner's grammarian. What I was trying to say is that
during this conversation several people have said that the term
"grammarian" should be reserved for current and former Beginner's
Grammarians, Qanqor, Seqram; and I'm saying that that connotation was not
clear to me. Instead, in my mind, the connection was to the certification
program because of the (apparently never used) grammarian level exam.

Basically, I'm underscoring that the term is not well defined, and in fact
defined in various ways. And, that some of that lack of clarity comes from
the BG program being defunct.

In related news, I'd call myself an intermediate speaker who is interested
in improving, and would be happy to help out beginners. Can I volunteer to
be the new BG?

'arHa