[Tlhingan-hol] canonicity and transitivity

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Nov 9 12:13:01 PST 2015

Am 09.11.2015 um 18:51 schrieb De'vID:
> The Klingon part of the paq'batlh was written by Okrand and
> proof-read by KLI members, working from an English original text by
> Floris Schönfeld et al., I believe. It seems to be accepted as canon,
> though I think a few people are uncertain as to whether everything in
> it reflects correct usage. (Does that seem like a correct assessment?)

Yes, I think so. Due to that, I asked Marc Okrand during the qepHom
while we talked about books in general, and he confirmed that he did do
most of the translation work and that one could accept this as canon
example of Klingon. He didn't just look at it. He wrote it.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh