[Tlhingan-hol] How many grammarians ?

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 05:35:38 PST 2015

On 9 November 2015 at 13:48, Anthony Appleyard
<a.appleyard at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Have there been any examples where two people (in writing, or in talking)
> have had to communicate in Klingon because it was the only language which
> both knew well?

Allegedly: http://www.dorkly.com/post/41887/pwn-up-the-language-of-love
"I met my wife at a Star Trek convention. She was study abroad from
France and spoke little English, and I didn't know a lick of French.
So, for the first few months of our relationship, we communicated by
speaking Klingon.-Max"

Some of us investigated the story and came to the conclusion that it
was made up.