[Tlhingan-hol] The sleeping dog

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:52:32 PST 2015

ok,i understand now..

in the dog story,i meant the {ngugh} ; but here is what happened..

when i write in english, i think in greek and translate in english
when i try to write in klingon,i think in greek too and try to translate in
klingon.

i don't know if this will make sense.. when i wrote the dog story,since i
was thinking in greek i didn't realize the difference between {ghiq} and
{ngugh}
but -and this is the strange thing- if i was translating the same story
from greek to english,i would have taken into account the differences
between <<subsequently>> and <<at that time>>.
when i wrote the sentence in english though,even though it was written in
english my mind was thinking in greek trying to translate to klingon..

all this confuses me too..

anyway,it is really interesting to see how our native languages affect the
way we think and translate,depending on the language we're trying to
translate into..