[Tlhingan-hol] The sleeping dog

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:11:15 PST 2015

> Note that Klingon has two words for "then": {ghIq} (subsequently) > and
{ngugh} (at that time). Did you use the one you meant?

this may sound strange,but in greek one would use the exact same word for
<<subsequently>> and <<at that time>> too. So as strange as this may sound,
i can't answer your question ! in my mind both <<subsequently>> and <<at
that time>> are identical..
this is very interesting indeed. people from different countries learning
the same language,still perceiving it differently due to their own native
linguistic backgrounds !

thank you all very much,for taking the time to reply. i will study your
comments/observations very carefully,and try to improve.

cpt. qunnoQ