[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon gestures (was Re: New word from MO: {jIr} (excl) "Big deal!")

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 07:12:15 PST 2015

> Hitting someone with the back of your hand challenges them to a fight to
the death.

besides Klingon culture,in Greece too, to hit someone with the back of your
hand or to slap him is considered to be highly insulting.
a Greek would prefer someone to punch him,than to be hit by the back of the
hand. only the thought of a backhand slap,pisses me off ! no wonder a
Klingon would consider it challenge for a deathmatch.