[Tlhingan-hol] Attempt at Klingon at independent.co.uk

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Nov 3 00:26:35 PST 2015

Am 03.11.2015 um 07:44 schrieb Bellerophon, modeler:
> Not the worst mangling of Klingon I've ever seen.

Not the worst? Okay, that's because Bing has improved over the years :-)

First of all, I inserted their phrase into Bing and the result proves
that that it's the source:

English:
"Star Trek set to return home, back on the small screen"

Bingon:
*chegh juH, wItI'nISmo' jIHDaq chollaw'lI' mach HIjmeH Hov trek *

Translation:
"The home returns; Because we must repair it, it is apparently
approaching to the screen; The transporting Star Trek is small."

> Maybe the writer would welcome some help.

It's an eternally ongooing battl telling the world that Bing is a good
thing, but one should not rely on it to produce Klingon.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh