[Tlhingan-hol] Significance of constructed languages

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:27:01 PST 2015

> {Holmey lumutlhlu'bogh} = "languages which are constructed".

that is what i wanted to say ! at first I tried to write <<constructed
languages>>,but i couldn't find the exact words. then I thought of saying
<<languages linguists constructed>> but this went south too. so finally I
decided to try and write <<languages which are constructed>>

just a question on {-ghach} because I didn't quite understand its use. is
{-ghach} only to be glued at verbs ending in suffixes as {-be'}, {Ha'} etc,
or can I put it too on verbs such as {Hurgh} ? So as to mean {Hurghghach} =
Darkness ?

ok, the time has come to confess my sin..

when I try to write in Klingon,I start trying to build a sentence and
slowly I manage to get somewhere. the sentence maybe wrong, but my mind can
process the way things ought to be. I think of the verb,then who does what
to whom, glue the prefix, put the object first, the subject last etc..

but when I try to translate from klingon to english it feels as if my mind
is being tied into a knot. it feels as if I'm driving in reverse going up a
mountain at night.. I'm used to sentences subject-verb-object,and when i
try to read in the opposite order it just feels so weird !

unfortunately -for the time being- i can't translate from klingon to
english. i believe its way too premature for me unless the sentences are
very simple.

thank you very much for your comments !