[Tlhingan-hol] qepHom 2015 with Marc Okrand

Elizabeth Lawrence elizabeth.lawrence08 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:20:14 PDT 2015

It's dangerous to use English words as examples for vowel sounds, because
of all the regional variation.  However, (at least in northeastern American
English) the word cop does rhyme with shop, so the example is confusing.
Sop would rhyme (approximately) with cope.  (Also rhyming: mope, dope, etc.)

be''etlh