[Tlhingan-hol] no' Hol & Paramount Hol in Bing

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Mar 6 07:43:57 PST 2015

I mean non-productive in the sense that the grammar can't be taken apart to produce new, related phrases like "my blood flows" or "my niece sings." (Although I think "veni video visa" is a fairly awesome counter example).

Yes, I suppose there is that possibility. I'll see if there's someway to block it, perhaps overwhelming it with examples of bom 'IwwIj.