[Tlhingan-hol] Another Klingon sighting

Russ Perry, Jr. russperryjr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 15 11:59:20 PDT 2015

Alan Anderson <qunchuy at alcaco.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Russ Perry Jr. wrote:
>> http://i.imgur.com/yQa4FOM.jpg

> The left and right sides of the vehicle have different strings of
> characters.

Well, silly me, I didn't notice that -- I just found the image that
was most clear in the gallery and only blew that one up nice and big.

> I couldn't get either of them to make sense in any language using
> either the "standard" or the "Skybox" mappings.

It's funny that I've run across *TWO* bits of Klingon characters in
such a small period of time, but it's sad that neither one turned
out to be "real" Klingon.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
|| 847-952-9729   RussPerryJr at sbcglobal.net   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||