[Tlhingan-hol] Another Klingon sighting

Russ Perry Jr. russperryjr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 13 20:02:47 PDT 2015

So, I was perusing the gallery from this site:

http://www.openculture.com/2015/07/blade-runners-miniature-props-revealed-in-142-behind-the-scenes-photos.html

...and I came across an image of a red spinner/car with some familiar-
looking characters.  "Is that Klingon?" I thought, and I quickly found
a piqaD chart.  Well, sure enough!  Though, upside-down...  And seem-
ingly a random string (guessing they just looked cool to the model
builder(s)) rather than a Klingon word OR encoded English.

You can see them pretty well in this image:

http://i.imgur.com/yQa4FOM.jpg
--
||  Russ Perry Jr  2175 S Tonne Dr #114  Arlington Heights IL 60005  ||