[Tlhingan-hol] Denim Jacket with Klingon text at Think Geek

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Jul 13 11:25:09 PDT 2015

As Voragh and ghunchu'wI' point out, that spelling is used multiple times in paq'batlh. It had also appeared previously in the glossary (vetted by Marc Okrand) accompanying the novel "Diplomatic Implausibility" by Keith R.A. DeCandido.
http://klingonska.org/canon/2001-02-17-email.txt

ghItlhta' Voragh:
> For those interested, Okrand also used {Su-} for the initial consonant cluster /st/ in {Sutra'ber naHmey} "strawberries" in TalkNow! Klingon.

He has also used it for an initial /sv/ in {Suverya'} ("Sverige", or "Sweden"), also in TalkNow! Klingon.