[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon dialogue in STID

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Jan 11 11:39:47 PST 2015

Am 11.01.2015 um 20:14 schrieb Felix Malmenbeck:
> The way you tell it is correct, but there are some details to be added.

Thanks a lot for that info! Finally we are getting closer to the
complete story, step by step :-)

BTW, here's the correct link you intended to send:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9AFnBkIRwo

> Also, pay special attention to the scene at around 0:38, especially at
> the end when he leans in from the right of the screen to the center.

Yes, that's really strange indeed...

> At the beginning, you can see him lean out from the center of the screen
> and to the right. I believe this is that scene, played backwards.

I looked at it without sound, and when you pay attention closely, you
can even see that he speaks backwards! Realy fascinating.

So as a summary, the klingon's one phrase was also added later as all
the others, but he did misprounce {Hegh} anyway, because Okrand was not
teaching him.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh