[Tlhingan-hol] The postal course, redux

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:43:54 PST 2015

Should I wait? It sounds like folks are redoing the course. Also sounds
like there's a site relaunch wrapped up in it too, though, which could take
a longish time.

I've been hanging back and not doing much here, mostly because a) beginner
and b) place to begin is currently cloudy in the magic 8-ball.

I'd particularly like to volunteer to be a test subject for the new site
and course, if such an animal is required. I have a background in software,
so I may be of some utility just with that part.

--Casey

Success, good day to die, and all that opera.