[Tlhingan-hol] vulqa'nganpu'

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 05:48:08 PST 2015

I'm more than a little certain that TKD explains that while we may translate Sentence As Object into one sentence in English, in Klingon, the two sentences are separate. A conjunction makes the two sentences one. They are no longer separate.

You seem to have great confidence in my error.

Sent from my iPad
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv