[Tlhingan-hol] Hints and tips : Verb prefixes

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 10:56:29 PST 2015

> This has been sooo hard to memorize for me.

If you like,give this method a try ; maybe it will solve your problem.
It takes a while,
(to me it took about a month), however eventually you will be able to remember
the entire table.

Also I should say, that even if you memorize the entire table, the
only thing that will have
happened, is just that ; the memorization of the table. Meaning that
when the time will come
to actually write, you will have to pause before each verb (at least
that's what is happening
with me) recite in your mind the appropriate column, until you find
the prefix you're searching
for. I guess, that in order for the prefixes to become "automatic",
meaning in order for them to
be coming to your mind during writing in a spontaneous manner, a lot
of practice needs to take
place.. The only prefixes so far, I have "spontaneous" in my mind are
jI-, qa-, Sa- and vI !

But the good thing will be, that eventually you will have the entire
table in your mind.

cpt qunnoQ