[Tlhingan-hol] 'uQmo' (was: Tlhingan-hol Digest, Vol 52, Issue 108)

John R. Harness cartweel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 19:58:41 PST 2015

Your translation is nearly perfect. First of all you've pointed out to me
an error of mine, I meant to say bIQ'a'Daq. We weren't doing a charity walk
for sea-life or something similar ^_^

One thing is <'uQmo'>. 'uQ is a straight-forward noun, so you don't need to
insert "it is." Then again, I think what you did ("because (it is) dinner")
is perfectly reasonable in terms of English style.

Good work!
'arHa
Who, occasionally, still forgets to edit his subject lines.