[Tlhingan-hol] naDev DoyIchlan Hol jatlh 'Iv?

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:25:53 PST 2015

The original New Words List, which I started, took the words from the lexicons at the back of the published books. It didn’t sweep through the body text of the books. Likely, it should have, in the spirit of the notations of errors and inconsistencies in TKD and KGT. The idea is that you could combine the three lexicons (TKD, Addendum, and KGT) with pointers from the New Words List and have a complete lexicon. So, if a word is in KGT, but not in the KGT lexicon, that’s an omission from the KGT lexicon and it should be noted.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv