[Tlhingan-hol] naDev DoyIchlan Hol jatlh 'Iv?

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Mon Dec 14 10:50:00 PST 2015

On 12/14/2015 1:41 PM, De'vID wrote:
> lojmIt tI'wI' nuv:
>> Thanks for the update. One should probably add this to the New Words List
>> at:
>>
>> http://www.kli.org/about-klingon/new-klingon-words/date/
>>
>> Otherwise, others, like myself, might miss it. It’s not like I didn’t check.
>
> "The words listed here were revealed or expanded upon after the
> publication of The Klingon Dictionary and Klingon for the Galactic
> Traveler."
>
> {HochDIch} is in KGT.

But it's not in the word list at the back. Just as the new words list
specifies words that appear on only one side of the TKD word lists, it
would be good for the new words list to specify words that appear in the
text of KGT but not the word list at the back.

Note that {HochDIch} and the similar {paghDIch} "zeroth, indicates
something that has not occurred but could" {Hochlogh} "all times,
always" and {paghlogh} "zero times, never" are considered ungrammatical,
but are sometimes used by Klingons intentionally anyway. This should be
noted on the list.

http://trimboli.name