[Tlhingan-hol] Use Klingon!

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:07:28 PST 2015

ghItlh lojmIt tI'wI'nuv :

> {Qagh} already means “be mistaken”, so "I am mistaken” is simply {jIQagh}.

jIQaghqu' 'e' vIHarbe' ! jIyepHa'qu' 'e' vIHarbe' !
I can't believe I was so much mistaken ! I can't believe I was so careless !

qatlh vItu'be' ?
why didn't I observe this ?

yaS wa'DIchwI' pIch 'oH pIchvam'e'. (jI'egh pIch)
this fault is my first officer fault. (myself's fault)

meqmo',HoD pa'Daq yaS wa'DIchwI' vIrIt
because of this reason I summoned my first officer at my ready room.

'ej vIjatlh :
and said to him :

jaSHa' jIquvHa'qa'chugh,qanumHa' 'ej lagh qachenmoH !
if i'm dishonored similarly again,I will demote you and make you an ensign !

qunenoS HoD