[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: moHaq mojaq DuHmey

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:11:51 PST 2015

Also don't forget that if you have a relative clause with two overt
elements (subject and object represented by nouns or pronouns), you need to
mark the head of the relative clause (the one that is being relativized
over) with {-'e'}, e.g.:

{QeD bopbogh ghItlhmey'e'} (vIlaD) = (I read) 'the manuscripts that deal
with science'
{QeD'e' bopbogh ghItlhmey} (vIHaD) = (I study) 'the science that the
manuscripts deal with'

This rule is often forgotten, unfortunately. Also by Okrand.

- André