[Tlhingan-hol] updating TKD (was: pab ngaSbe'lu')

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:51:33 PST 2015

It’s not his decision to make. He would have liked to have included the addendum into the body of the original TKD, but his publisher only offered to add things to the end, since that’s cheaper — they could keep using the plates of the original to print the majority of the second edition and just make new plates for the addendum.

He could decide to create a whole newly rewritten TKD, but he’d have to convince the publisher to edit and print it.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv