[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: {-'e'} mojaq

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 03:04:19 PST 2015

'arHa:
> Incidentally -- Originally, I mis-read incorrectly and thought you had
> included two names, something like "Gorkon and Kang are Klingons." This
> prompts a question that I'm not sure about; so, qun, what do you think?
>
> tlhInganpu' chaH gorqon qang'e' je'
> tlhInganpu' chaH gorqon'e' qang je'
> tlhInganpu' chaH gorqon'e' qeng'e' je'
> tlhInganpu' chaH gorqon qeng je''e'
>
> Where do the topic marker(s) go?

The canon answer to this question is found in two places: HolQeD 4.2
(where it's not completely clear), and on every SkyBox card (where
there is a clear canon example).

But I'm not going to post the answer here, so people can think about
it some more.

p.s. the conjunction {je} doesn't have a qaghwI'.