[Tlhingan-hol] Religious terminology

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 02:58:23 PST 2015

qunnoQ HoD:
>> lughbe'.
> mutlheghvam ngeDqu'. <it is not right> Hech.

{ngeDqu' mu'tlheghvam}. :-)

qunnoQ HoD:
>> tlhIngan Hol Dalo'taHvIS, Dochmey'e' bopbogh mu'meylIj vuSbe'lu'.
> <while you are using tlhIngan Hol, someone is not limited,your
> words,things which are concerned>
>
>> tlhIngan Hol bopchugh mu'meylIj, DIvI Hol tlhIngan Hol joq neH Dalo'nIS.
> <if your words concern tlhIngan Hol, english and/or tlhIngan Hol you
> only need to use>

Can you rewrite these as more "natural" English?

Do you understand why I wrote the above in response to "You can talk
in Klingon about anything, or in any language about Klingon"?

What is your reply to that?

Qov, by the way, disagrees with me. (See the thread with the subject
{chut}.) Do you agree with her?