[Tlhingan-hol] Religious terminology

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 07:45:25 PST 2015

On 4 December 2015 at 13:08, qunnoQ HoD <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:
>> DaHevbejpu'! bIjangpu', bIjatlh:
>> "Thanks for your comments,but I can't understand them ! "
>
> "One ring to rule them all" QIn,vIHech. Qinvam vIHevbe'. nuq QIn
> DaHech ? QIn pong HIja' 'ej qajang.

The original thread in which I was expecting an answer from you has
the subject: "In Klingon about anything."

But I copied the body of the very message in this thread, in the
message that you replied to.

Here it is again, for the third time:

--- begin quote ---
qunnoQ HoD:
>>> Since the rule of this list goes "you can talk in Klingon about anything,or
>>> in any language about Klingon",

De'vID:
>> lughbe'.

Try to read my above answer to you. It's very simple. It's a sentence
with just one verb, and one suffix.

Once you've understood the above tiny sentence, try to read the first
of the following sentences below. Bear in mind that it's in response
to what you wrote above. Once you've understood the first sentence,
the meaning of the second should be obvious in context.

De'vID:
>> tlhIngan Hol Dalo'taHvIS, Dochmey'e' bopbogh mu'meylIj vuSbe'lu'.

>> tlhIngan Hol bopchugh mu'meylIj, DIvI Hol tlhIngan Hol joq neH Dalo'nIS.

--- end quote ---