[Tlhingan-hol] 2 nouns in apposition

fata irae fatairae at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:42:32 PST 2015

mu'ghom vInejmo'Qo', mu'tlheghmey leghlaw'.  mu'taywIj mach.

QISta'
| Exerting similar effort to resist going off on an even more off-topic
rant on the difference between syntactic unambiguity and semantic
unambiguity

jachugh'a''e' tlhlIngan Hol yIjatlh!

Dochvam Dochvetlh joj lughna'.  'englIS Hol jIjatlh:

The block was blocked from blocking out the block by another block.

Dochvam 'oh'a'?  Dochvetlh 'oh'a'?  quS 'Ijchughmey, 'ach pIm mu'na'.
mu'mey pIm'a' "-pu"?  mevchugh ben joj pIm'a'?  pImbe' Doch 'e' jIjatlh.
nIbbe' 'oH, 'ach pImbe' 'oH.

~
Because I refuse to look at a dictionary, the sentences are probably not
right (right doubtfully).  My vocabulary is small.

Rant in klingon!

This thing, and/or that thing, is the point.  In english I say:
The block was blocked from blocking out the block by another block.
Is it this thing?  Is it that thing?  Few sounds, but different meanings
(true words).  Is "-pu" different words?  Are stop and/or past different?
The thing is different, I say.  It is not the same, but it is not different.

~
Yes, many of the words are placeholders (ngggg, mu'qoq 'oH'a'?), since I
couldn't think of the mu'na', true word.  The big one was "know", and a
couple if's I had to rephrase.  'ach vInejQo'.  Memory must serve, for now.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 6:12 PM, chransberry at gmail.com <chransberry at gmail.com